Featuring my own original watercolor illustration "Santa's Sleigh", this print-your-own PDF file lets you enjoy creating something while you're enjoying the spirit of giving at Christmas.
Print as many as you wish (for your personal use) on your own printer, on the paper you want, and even embellish them to your heart's content (kids can even help out).
Ideas for embellishing:
- Adorn the white edges of the sleigh with clear, white or pearly glitter
- Glue red glitter in an outline around the edge of the sleigh
- Glue black glitter to accent the sleigh runners
- Glue tiny red seed beads as holly berries on the little sprig of holly on the front of the sleigh
- Add colored glitter to any of the toys in the sleigh to make them pop
You will need a free copy of Adobe Reader (click here to download it) to view and print the file, but that's it! This file is compatible with every computer and doesn't need any special software to use.
The high-resolution full-color PDF file prints on 8.5"x11" with three large 4.75"W x 2.75"H gift tags on each page you print. Instructions and fun ideas are included on each page you print too. Once you've printed, simply cut around the dotted lines, and you have three gift tags!